• Coins 0
  • Exchanges 0
  • Market Cap $0
  • 24h Vol $0
  • Dominance

HNC Coin (hnc) Live chart

Rank Name Price 24h Change Total Supply Circulating
HNC
HNC Coin logo HNC Coin HNC
$ 1.30 -14.18% 93 594 060 0 Trade!

HNC Coin (hnc)

What is HNC Coin? • HNC Coin was established in 2015. First block was generated on Feb 8th 2015. The initial blockchain was fork of Litecoin and after the last hard fork on July 2021 it became fork of Dash Coin, focusing on maximizing safety and speed of transactions. Who are the founders of HNC Coin? • HNC Coin was founded by a team of Greek highly experienced blockchain developers. On 2020 new developers have joined the team and it is scheduled for more entries for the next couple of years in order to develop HNC’s Coin Ecosystem. What makes HNC Coin unique? • Unlike most digital currencies, the HNC is designed to be a dual purpose currency. That is, to exist as a means of payment on the one hand but also to be treated as an innovative investment solution on the other. Also provide a complete payment ecosystem and integration its use into it. • After the last hard fork on July 2021, all wallets can sell and/or transfer only the: - 5% of their total coins for the 1rst year - 10% of their total coins for the second year - 15% of their total coins for the third year - 25% of their total coins for the fourth year - 45% of their total coins for the fifth year Where can you buy HNC Coin? • Currently HNC Coin is traded at: - P2PB2B (https://p2pb2b.io) - GokuMarket (https://gokumarket.com/) - HNC Revolution (https://hnc-revolution.com/) - Finexbox (https://www.finexbox.com/) - Excelon (https://excelon.io/) • More exchanges will be added How many HNC Coins are there in Circulation? • Coin structure is as follows: - Total supply is: 100M - Circulating supply: 93M - Locked for life to Masternodes: 10M (1m/masternode) - Tradeable coins: 83M - Coins available for mining: 7M How is the HNC Coin network secured? - HNC’s Coin network consists of 10 Masternodes (each masternode requires 1M coins). Coins of all ten (10) Masternodes are locked for life from HNC’s team in order to protect the network. More Masternodes are about to be added in the near future. - A masternode has a full copy of the HNC blockchain and performs tasks such as block validation, PrivateSend and InstantSend, (PrivateSend is a function that enhances user’s privacy by obscuring the origin of funds and with InstantSend the user is able to instantly send to another wallet up to 1.000 HNC Coins). The masternodes will receive payments for the above mentioned services.

HNC Coin Top Trading Bots

The cake is a lie, these numbers are not

Enigma Original Kryll strategy poster

Enigma Original

+ 543.68%
Launched Jul 7, 2021 (VRA-USDT)
#1
Manaia Panda 🐼 Kryll strategy poster

Manaia Panda 🐼

+ 396.31%
Launched Mar 4, 2021 (MATIC-USDT)
#2
GAÏA Evolution [V15] Kryll strategy poster

GAÏA Evolution [V15]

+ 302.94%
Launched May 19, 2021 (SOL-USDT)
#3
Enigma V5 Kryll strategy poster

Enigma V5

+ 278.43%
Launched Mar 29, 2021 (ATOM-USDT)
#4

Market pairs

Search icon
Rank Pair Name Volume (24h)
1 HNC / EUR GokuMarket $ 270 808 269.50 Trade!
2 HNC / BTC P2PB2B $ 479 342 983.93 Trade!
3 HNC / EUR P2PB2B $ 517 924 477.45 Trade!
4 HNC / USDT GokuMarket $ 261 364 075.23 Trade!
5 HNC / USDT FinexBox $ 346 138 265.44 Trade!
6 HNC / BTC FinexBox $ 133 736 661.23 Trade!
7 HNC / BTC GokuMarket $ 19 454 383.77 Trade!